Latest News

EdwardFrost.



                 EdwardFrost. much depth within that name. It's the name that I have found myself in. I struggled with my identity for a very long time. Truly. Then it all hit me. Edward. Frost. HE is who I am. No one else. It feels good to finally have found myself. I encourage you all to do the same. EdwardFrost embodies the different personalities within me. I feel there is a need for two distinct personality types. There is a need for both the Lion AND the Lamb. He embodies them both. Edward tends to be the compassionate. gentle. carefree creature. Symbolizes warmth. Frost is the anti hero. Never evil but doesn't like the appearance of that goodie two shoes Edward. Cold. Blunt. A killer by nature. Tamed because he has to be. Or.. Edward is in control..For now..Their is an internal conflict within me..EdwardFrost.us....I/we are unsure of the outcome.I'm sure the music will tell the end of us/me. Hmm.. Though they both conflict..they find unity within the thought of their future..JR.. EdwardFrostJR..More in time.


Musically, I am a Hip Hop lover. Truly. I am inspired by artists such as Em, Charles Hamilton, Joe Budden, Nas, Asher Roth and many others.I am just focused on mastering this art for the sake of it. I love her..I hate how people use her these days. I just want to give people ALL of me in my music, and hopefully that will inspire others to do the same. I don't want money.....or even fame...Just someone to listen..Maybe I can relate to Someone...That makes it all worth it for me.


If you don't know anything else about me know this..Art and Expression are my obsession. I just want you to listen. I love you all. I am growing more and more every day. Feel me......




No comments:

Post a Comment