Latest News

Dreamon




Dreamon. Rapper / Singer / Producer. November 17th, 1989. Scorpio
half Ghanaian, half Norwegian. borned and raised in Oslo, Norway.


Been producing since 12, and writing / recording lyrics since 14.
released a whole bunch of projects since the age of 14,
like "All of Us", "Beautiful Breakfast", "Frequency", "The Dreamix",
"The Dreamix 2", and "Affection" to mention some. 


Didn't really get a recognition or buzz until August 8th 2010,when i released my remix project "The Dreamix", consisting of borrowed instrumentals where I made my own tracks to them. Followed up with "The Dreamix 2" shortly after,as I discovered Charles Hamilton in between and chose to remix some of his songs.
I also put out a music video for my first web single called "Never Be Another You".


Been working with a whole bunch of producers and artists, too many to mention.
really talented people, you know who you are.


I don't wanna go on and on about myself so i'll let the music speak for itself.




No comments:

Post a Comment