Latest News

Eddie The Hedgehog

First off, I was born in trouble. Annnnd on 1991. Same year a figure that goes by Sonic was born, same month too. I grew up playing with matches and falling in love with beautiful girls faster than a wick on a dynamite stick so at points in my life i was stress free. With my sega *cough* Still.... i can't help to realize how i took my time to construct what i am. I'm waking up to think about a new song i hear i know im modest, being different is nice but it has defects like when you're too humble people tend to push you over. But as i fall i stand up stronger and live life to the fullest. I am what i am. I started dj'ing since i was around 12 or 13 at the time i had a spanish flavor to my music but using english hip hop hits and combining the two sounds together, at the moment my abilities were difficult to find and i had alot of practise so my sound was unique and incredible. As soon as i started getting bored with the dj lifestyle i saw my friends and other people jumping on my bandwagon, it felt nice but i felt the same. I got more into english and spanish oldies both different but the same in the age of that time, they had romantic feels to it so i started writing poems to see if i could find my inner emotions and maybe read them to a girl i love. People laughed told me only soft people wrote poems i didn't care i kept writing from heart in high school i was drugged up mostly everyday for those four years i didn't mount to nothing but the difference was that i had learned how to make beats...simple 808 and a snare but it kept my rhythm going and my ipod had oldies and id imagine them together. Around finals i didn't wanna study i downloaded fl studio...and messed around with it. Jeez i was really bad at it. I didn't know a thing. But i kept using it everyday learning new flips and they say i chop differently. #kanyeshrug Now the love for samples is incredible now. Hearing something you hear that out shout out to any artist i sample...making music outta music. It's the real deal. Now.... Pardon me. imma get sleazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment