Latest News

JFoldUm

         I am a musician, I rap, but im not a rapper people say i am a pretneder but what am i trying to pretend i do music for the love of it not the fame or the crowd or the money i wish people could see that sometimes im always working on something new whether its rapping singing a instrument or a beat im always working on something so keep in contact and you'll always find something new ill try my best to never bore you whatsoever as far as personal stuff im a nerd i love sonic and headphones yes headphones i could not have a music device but i love headphones lol i think im what they call the blacksheep of the family i have totally different morals from my house and my friends call me Foldum the hedgehog lol yea thats me James the name music's my game .



No comments:

Post a Comment