Latest News

T.R.E. DC

                    First off: I'm 15 Years old and i'm probably one of the most lyrical artists in the south [at my age]. I began rapping at the age of 12 but I didn't take it serious until the age of 13. I dropped over 20 unofficial mixtapes which will probably never be released [becuase of how terrible they are] but I dropped my first official one entitled "Afgan Musik" at the age of 14, which all songs were recorded with a 1 dollar mic from gamestop,oh well enough about that. I have over 6 official mixtapes currently, most of which are on hulkshare except for Afgan Musik [ I lost it] but yeah I plan on recording many more, and eventually releasing my first Album under the monicker "Macon Hamilton" [Charles Hamilton's Little Brother] lol


  


No comments:

Post a Comment